2011年4月29日星期五

Amy: nike air max myths about money

Amy: nike air max myths about money

TAGS: ( nike air max,air max shoes,nike air max 90,nike air max premium,nike air max 2010, )
nike air max
Two years ago, really wants to borrow money to buy a house, and I thought nike air max gosh, we time the credit card company to retaliate.
But a check of credit, good enough, air max air max shoes shoes money lending was "brush" the.
In this connection, the myth about the credit nike air max 90 card bankruptcy, who said the establishment can not afford to pay monthly credit?
I nike air max premium is not too high to build up credit?
In fact think about is, ah, that old credit card nike air max 2010 debts, often is not enough money for the people, he did not even have to pay no principal,nike air max but also where to find the money to pay you interest?
He your monthly interest penalty, air max shoes just a number only, his monthly pay you only the minimum, such a drag to drag ah, the total nike air max 90is not yet on, in the end, declared bankruptcy, want life, I have one, you nike air max 90
In addition nike air max premium to the freezing of his cards, put him into the black list, probably no better way.
That nike air max 2010 being said, I do like the credit card company should pay monthly customers.
As to whether nike air max the credit card companies rely on to make a fortune, I do not know, nor care, paid monthly air max shoes as long as that does not affect my credit on the line.
(2) the myth of a loan mortgage, nike air max 90 bought a house, and finally became a big debt, but also heard a myth that this is the unit nike air max premium in the old-timers, said: "The accelerated repayment does not pay. You think, ah,
the nike air max 2010 first few years, nike air max premium the money you pay each month, almost all interest, you have to pay so much nike air maxinterest, and now you go again to redouble their mortgage payments, your interest is not in air max shoes front of the white that pay it? "an old
older generation thought so, but also nike air max 90 their own experiences: "Yes, yes, I ate a double repayment of losses, would have to quickly nike air max premium pay off, you can pay less, the result will pay more than ten thousand." on this
myth, nike air max 2010 I am not very sure, because I pay the mortgage every month on the Internet, while the Bank's website do well, I can clearly see that I paid thousands of dollars per month which, how many of interest, how nike air max 2010 much is the

没有评论:

发表评论